Customized Entry into Service packages
An aircraft's Entry into Service (EIS) requires close assistance and training. Most aircraft producers understand Entry into Service as the moment when a new plane is delivered to its first operator.
For us at Liebherr-Aerospace, it doesn't matter if you have purchased a brand-new or a second hand aircraft. Whenever you operate an aircraft for the first time, Entry into Service package is available.
Our Entry into Service Package
As part of our Entry into Service package we
- provide training sessions to prepare your maintenance personnel
- familiarize you with the details of technical documentation
- provide you with recommendations for initial provisioning and the strategic placement of assets
- suggest tools and parts that work best with our systems
- monitor our components performance during operation
This is also the time to start addressing our customers' needs for the long term support of their operations, be it limited to the Liebherr systems or extended to tailored package through our service integrators OEMS and OEMDS.