As a trainee, for the occupation of automation specialist, you will carry out servicing, repairs and modifications on automated production systems.
Using your knowledge of electrical, electronic, hydraulic and pneumatic engineering, you will develop solutions to improve machines and maintain production systems. You propose solutions for automation. You will monitor systems in operation, detect and investigate reasons faults. You will assemble and install automated systems and commission the completed system.
At a glance
Period of training: 4 years
Prerequisite: Completed secondary education
Interests and talents
- Mathematics, physics, IT and technical drawing are your strong points.
- You are interested in technology and mechanical engineering.
- You have good spatial perception.
- You have an aptitude for carrying out precision and detailed work carefully and accurately.
- You like working in a team and have good manual dexterity.
- You think logically and methodically.
Liebherr Machines Bulle SA
Rue Hans-Liebherr, 7
- Phone+41 26913-3222