Ingénieur Méthodes Industriel (engineer for industrial processes)
As an engineer for industrial processes, graduates assume extensive project responsibilities regarding planning and realization of the production processes. They ensure that time schedules and costing plans are adhered to as well as comprehensive quality assurance.
Engineers for industrial processes implement complex production processes effectively in accordance with the plans. Among their tasks are:
- Definition of work routines and production processes.
- Estimation of time and costs for all manufacturing, processing and control processes.
- Analysis of production and definition of corrective measures where necessary.
- Support, documentation, knowledge management.
At a glance
What we expect from you
- You have already completed two years of study following your baccalaureate or similar (e.g. A' levels, matriculation).
- You are interested in technical systems and mechanical correlations.
- You are distinguished by excellent communication skills.
- You have excellent written and spoken business English.
Liebherr-Aerospace Toulouse SAS
408, avenue des Etats-Unis
31016 Toulouse Cedex 2