Combined Vocational and Educational Studies in engineering
Scholars with intermediate-level education (access to university) with an interest in technology, mathematics and physics can start a practice-based engineering course at Liebherr. The course enables students to graduate as a Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) or Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng.).
Liebherr offers the opportunity to study in a vocational and educational scheme at various sites in Southern Germany. The partner universities are the university of co-operative education in Baden-Württemberg (DHBW) and the Maintal academy of co-operative education Maintal in Hessen. Once you complete your course of study in engineering, a broad spectrum of interesting jobs are open to you as a graduate – from design to research and development or production and quality assurance.
Courses of study
At a glance
Period of training: 3 years
Prerequisite: General baccalaureate (matriculation) or a baccalaureate specific to the relevant specialism
What we expect from you
- You are thorough and responsible.
- You are outgoing, communicative and a team player.
- You are proactive in nature, independent and distinguished by a high level of commitment and determination.
- You have an analytical mind and understand complex situations quickly.
This is how the course of study works
- The course of study alternates between the company and university of co-operative education.
- You take part in our inhouse lectures during your training.
- Pedagogy seminars and educational trips provide variety.