Sales AdministratorHialeah Gardens, FL | Job ID 69001
- Job ID 69001
- Division Domestic Appliances
- Organization Liebherr USA Co.
- Area of employment Administration
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
The Sales Administrator provides administrative and customer support with all aspects of the sales efforts for the Refrigerators & Freezers U.S. Sales Management team, as well as support to the Service Department with invoicing classifications and submittals.
- Provides administrative and customer service support throughout the department.
- Prepares general correspondence for all levels.
- Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities
- Tracks and responds to customer inquiries and follows up when necessary.
- Manages backlog of orders for all customers.
- Prepares basic sales reports and submits/presents to management.
- Enters purchase orders and ensures correct pricing on both levels for North America and Latin America customers.
- Performs general office duties to include: incoming mail and faxes; routine correspondence; filing both electronically and paper files; greets visitors; makes copies; prepares outgoing mail, including e-mail and faxes; and orders and maintains supplies for the department.
- Communicates with international business partners, logistics and production planning department within the factories in Europe regularly.
- Assists sales management with the budget and forecast process, to include the US, Latin America and Canada.
- Creates detailed custom reports and documentation as needed.
- Responsible for invoicing of accounts for customers; audits and processes invoices to corporate office after Divisional Director’s signature. Oversees credit note request processing.
- Responsible for invoice classifications and submittals in support of the Service Department.
- Updates and maintains price sheets and terms and conditions.
- Manages dealer listings for website dealer locator.
- Procures promotional items as needed.
- A high school diploma or equivalent and a minimum of two (2) years of administrative support experience.
- Managing Multiple Priorities: Handles multiple assignments and priorities, while fulfilling all commitments. Accepts new responsibilities and adapts to changes in procedures.in a sales environment.
- Communication: Organizes and expresses ideas and information clearly, using appropriate and efficient methods of conveying the information. Must have good command of the English language
- oral and written. Presents information professionally with poise and confidence in front of an audience. Must be fluent in English and Spanish.
- Dependability: Can be relied upon to handle duties, meet deadlines and commitments, and accepts responsibility for actions. Demonstrates an ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Analytical Thinking: Breaks down problems and issues into components and analyzes the costs, benefits, opportunities and risks associated with each alternative solution.
- Integrity: Consistently demonstrates honesty, fairness, trustworthiness.
- Initiative: Works independently to solve problems. Looks for opportunities to take on more responsibility.
- Productivity: Meets standards of productivity as defined for the level and position.
- Quality of Work: Demonstrates concern for the accuracy and quality of work, and takes steps to correct mistakes and improve the overall product.
- Status Reports: Keeps manager, and if appropriate, others informed of progress and obstacles in a proactive manner.
- Versatility: Able to take on a variety of different tasks and roles within the organization.
- Seeking Feedback: Proactively seeks performance feedback and identifies approaches to improve performance.
- Computer Skills: Demonstrated proficiency in working with Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook).
- Potential for limited travel domestically and internationally.
- Ability to maintain a valid driver’s license and passport.
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan with company match, paid vacation and personal days and competitive salary.
Referral Bonus: Tier IV
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Melissa Silva.
Liebherr-America, Inc. and its US affiliates are Equal Opportunity Employers. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
If you are a California resident, please visit Liebherr USA, Co. Privacy Statement for more information regarding how Liebherr-America, Inc. and its US affiliates collect and process your personal information.
One Passion. Many Opportunities.