Sales & Aftersales Support Engineer - Earthmoving IrelandDublin | Job ID 57261
- Job ID 57261
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr Construction Equipment
- Area of employment Engineering
- Country Ireland
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
A vacancy has arisen within our Earth Moving Sales department (Ireland) for an Sales & Aftersales Support Engineer. The role contributes to the success of Liebherr Construction Equipment Ireland Ltd (LIR) Earth Moving Technical Division by offering effective customer service through clear communication with the Area Sales Managers and the EMT Aftersales supervisor, ensuring effective co-ordination of Sales & Aftersales functions are provided in a timely manner whilst ensuring outstanding customer service at all times and working within the Company’s key result areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork, Leadership.
• Achievement, development and improvement of company objectives.
• Responsible for with all logistical operations and functions as required.
• Responsible for creating & performance tracking of quotations for the Sales Team.
• To maintain filing system and create new files as necessary.
• Responsible for validation of machine builds and attachment orders.
• Responsible for processing new machines orders, RFK orders, new & used machine invoices to completion (including extended cover, repurchase obligations and other relevant documents).
• To maintain and update order processing and invoicing on the in-house computer system as requested by the Divisional Manager.
• Responds to correspondence as necessary for the department.
• To communicate and co-operate effectively and efficiently with customers, other departments, depots and Liebherr companies at all times.
• To ensure central storage and distribution of sales literature, sales information and other materials e.g. presentations etc for the entire earthmoving sales force.
• Pro-actively contributes to departmental meetings.
• Responds promptly to internal and external customers, knowing who to approach for additional support and assistance.
• Takes the Lead on securing service, repair and maintenance contracts for the EMT Business Line.
• Responsible for Machine warranty processing ensuring an efficient proactive approach for internal and external stakeholders whilst ensuring operational efficiency.
• Lead person in preparation of tender documents for tender submissions.
• Stand In for direct reports during an absence, including but not limited opening jobs, liaising with customers to schedule maintenance, servicing of machines, spare parts ordering.
• Develops and maintains good relationships between themselves, customers and suppliers, internal departments and colleagues
• Maintains a healthy and safe working environment for self and others through a clear understanding of workplace safety requirements and systems
• Maintains a personal image that portrays and promotes the professionalism of the business at all times
• Continually maintains close communication with Area Sales Managers & EMT Aftersales Supervisor, internal departments, suppliers and customers to keep them advised of the progress of sales projects, incoming machine deliveries, jobs and any outstanding work
• Effectively maintains clear and transparent communication through all forms of medium with all internal and external customers
• Maintains an organised system of work, ensuring filing and documentation are handled in a timely manner and logically filed
• Any other duty as required by management commensurate with the post
• Runs fortnightly meetings with office & sales team to check on progress and address issues, with the clear objective to inform aftersales of the sales fortnightly / monthly look ahead.
• Assist the divisional manager in the resolve disputed customer invoices or issues in an acceptable and timely manner. Escalate issues and contested invoices to Senior Management for efficient close out.
• Any other duty as required by management commensurate with the post.
The successful candidate will require the following:
• Able to demonstrate competencies and skills for the role through experience gained whilst working in a warranty, parts and service / sales role within a similar industry
• Flexible approach to work
• Demonstrable skills in negotiation and selling
• Outstanding communication skills and can demonstrate how this has been used effectively in a team environment
What we are offering
The opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer, secure and progressive work environment, competitive salary and benefits, training and personal development
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Julie Connell at: [email protected]
One Passion. Many Opportunities.