StorepersonAdelaide | Job ID 57206
- Job ID 57206
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Logistics
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the role
Liebherr Adelaide are seeking suitably experienced and qualified Storeperson(s) for Day shift (9am to 5pm) and Afternoon shift (3pm to 11pm). A Storeperson is responsible for the delivery of; safe, effective and compliant warehouse and distribution services to Internal and External Stakeholders.
- Provide warehouse and distribution services both Domestic and International
- Pick, pack and coordinate dispatch of transport and compile documentation
- Maintain replenishment orders and manage flow of work
- Stock-take and cycle counting
- Containers unpack, inspect, receipt and maintain items
- General housekeeping and Parts maintenance
Skills and Experience
- Certificate II Warehousing & Storage or 2-5 years’ experience
- High Risk Licence LF essential
- High Risk Licence LO, WP, DG highly desirable
- Self-motivated, positive pro-active attitude, attention to detail, demonstrate initiative
- Paid Parental Leave | Bonus Leave | Purchase Leave | Early Access to LSL
- Corporate Health Insurance | Novated Lease | Travel Club
- Liebherr One Hub – Employee discount portal for great savings
- Financial stability | annual reviews | service & manager rewards | career progression
- Training programs and opportunities to ensure your continued growth
- Soft skills and Leadership training programs
How to apply
Please apply via the "apply now" link.
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date. Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application.
No agencies or third parties please.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Amanda Sparks at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.