Spare Parts Coordinator (MCC)Sanpada | Job ID 54922
- Job ID 54922
- Division Maritime Cranes
- Organization Liebherr India Private Limited
- Area of employment Administration
- Country India
- Entry level Young Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry 06/28/2022
- Coordination and organisation of spare parts offers and orders within a market suitable time period, ensuring customer’s satisfaction.
- Responsible for on –time support for parts enquiry to service department and service engineers
- Supporting the sales department in regards to spare parts
- Responsibility for the LID based spare part stock and dispatch area
- Correspondence with LWN spare part managers
- Handling of enquiries.
- Technical clarification in regards to spare parts and/or recommended spare parts lists and offers
- Forwarding of relevant service information regarding Spare parts to end user
- Preparation of quotations and spare parts proposals.
- Pro-active offering of modification / Service kits and exchange programs
- Follow-up for quotations and evaluation of reasons for not received orders
- Booking and invoicing of spare parts, service and warranty orders and follow up
- Requesting despatch information from customers.
- Despatch of orders in collaboration with LWN Spare Parts Manager.
- Forwarding of shipping documents to customers.
- Checking of sales invoices.
- Monitoring of debtors accounts and active collection of outstanding invoices together with LID accounts department
- Arranging and despatching of quality certificates.
- Processing of complaints regarding spare parts orders
- Co-ordination of repairs
- Journal duty at weekends and bank holydays as and when required.Turnover statistics
- Preparation of proposals for stock keeping
- Working according to rules with internal software
- Signing according to signature regulations
- Booking of spare part sale, service and repair orders
- Issuing of spare part, service and repair invoices
- Offering of parts and repairs based on internal quotations (offer for spares from LWN or repairs from LNS) offers or based on actual price lists and given payment terms.
Full time Gradudate or Full time Diploma holder
- 2-3 years of experience in Parts Sales / back end Commercial process.
3) Special abilities, skills:
- Demonstrated initiative to visualize, organize, manage, and complete projects in individual and group settings.
- Ability to interface with all levels of staff.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information.
- Assist the Company in any necessary duties to achieve Company goals.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Exact and precise working
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license and passport at all times.
4) Foreign Languages:
English fluent in both spoken and written
- Compensation at par with industry standards | Corporate Health Insurance and term life insurance.
- Financial stability | annual reviews | service awards & reward recognization| career progression
- Join a dynamic and safety focused team
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Pallavi Mumbaikar at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.