Sales Manager - Contracts ChannelBiggleswade | Job ID 41712
- Job ID 41712
- Division Domestic Appliances
- Organization Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd.
- Area of employment Sales
- Country United Kingdom
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
A vacancy has arisen within our Refrigeration department based in Biggleswade for a Sales Manager – Contracts Channel. The role contributes to the success of the Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd Refrigerators and Freezers Division through the delivery of highly developed sales and account management skills. With a passion not only for targets but also for people, the role holder will constantly strive to increase both the client base and sales within accounts whilst ensuring outstanding customer service at all times and working within the Company’s key result areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork, Leadership.
• Contribute to the sales growth of the existing Contracts Accounts through effective and pro-active management of the relationship to achieve long-term growth and profitability, thereby consistently achieve value, volume and margin targets.
• Identify and target potential new business in conjunction with NSM, and manage all stages of securing business within the Contracts Market.
• Manage LIEBHERR and competitor analysis at model / price level and provide guidance and support to dealer to maximise opportunities for LIEBHERR.
• Utilising the trade association memberships (e.g. CEDA, FCSI, CESA & ICA) to grow business in a sustainable way.
• Tracking and administering rebates, turnover figures and turnover per model per dealer, thereby identifying selling trends per model and per category.
• Submits quarterly planning reports and weekly planning and activity reports to NSM.
• Works in harmony with the Sales office organisation, other sales team members and other departments to maximise productivity and reduce costs.
• Communicates effectively with After Sales so as to ensure a smooth and seamless handover of product & service queries in order that After Sales can manage these queries.
• Will be happy to participate in trade and consumer shows in the Domestic channels.
• Actively develops a network of new customer relationships with both new and existing clients.
• Identifies the opportunity to supervise product demonstrations at selected customer sites so as to facilitate the closing of new business deals.
The successful candidate will require the following:
• Experience working in the housebuilder/contracts markets
• Outstanding communication skills and can demonstrate how this has been used effectively in a team environment
What we are offering
The opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer, secure and progressive work environment, competitive salary and benefits, training and personal development
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Amanda Wells at: [email protected]
One Passion. Many Opportunities.