Final Assembly Line EngineerEverett, WA | Job ID 40232
- Job ID 40232
- Division Aerospace & Transportation Systems
- Organization Liebherr Aerospace Saline, Inc.
- Area of employment Speculative
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Job Summary:The Final Assembly Line Engineer position works with OE and customer teams to successfully support the final assembly lines.
- Support the Final Assembly line for all Liebherr products on Boeing airplanes in Everett, WA
- Provide expertise and support for systems and components associated with the projects Liebherr Aerospace & Transportation is involved, primarily with Boeing and Airbus in US.
- Promote the image of Liebherr Aerospace at engineering level, and identify quality and cost improvements potentials.
- Support to Aircraft Final Assembly / Production Line and Flight Line (FAL) and ensure reporting through the company tools, and management directives.
- Others, on request, such as Final Assembly Line for Airbus in Mobile, AL.
- Trouble shooting on components, replacement and/or repair of components according to quality procedures. (Quality delegation for FAL and Flight Line interventions and use of Liebherr documentation tools. (T))
- Support engineering analysis and disposition of snags associated with Liebherr components detected on the assembly line.
- Execute Technical Accomplishments (TA) as requested and write CoC.
- Support and manage logistics of part exchange if applicable according to company procedures and inventory handling and management.
- Keeps informed about market conditions, competitive information and industry factors that may impact the goals of the department.
- Breaks down problems and issues into components, and analyzes the costs, benefits, opportunities, and risks associated with each alternative solution.
- Problem Solving – Identifies problems, gathers and analyzes information, and resolves issues in a timely manner.
- Demonstrates strong technical presentation skills, persuasiveness and makes solutions that meet customer needs
- Listens to all points of view and negotiates compromise.
- Has a good understanding of the Aerospace Industry and sells the product that will best meet the customer’s needs.
- Builds rapport with a variety of people and develops alliances to work together toward common goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or other related science/engineering (master’s degree preferred) field with 5-7 years of engineering experience in Aviation or relevant required; or equivalent combination of education and experience Language skills in French and/or German a plus.
Flex time start, comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance; 401K plan with company matching up to 6%, paid vacation and personal days.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Alicia Thomas at: 734-429-7225.
Liebherr is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.