Internship Noise and Vibration Hydraulic Engines (h/f/x)Bulle | Job ID 39302
- Job ID 39302
- Division Components
- Organization Liebherr Machines Bulle SA
- Area of employment Research / development
- Country Switzerland
- Entry level Students
- Type of contract full time
- You participate in the various noise, vibration and harshness (NVH) measurements on different LMB products
- You support your team in the preparation, execution and evaluation of test scopes in the test benches
- You have the possibility to carry out NVH test on the machines of the various member companies of the Liebherr group
- You evaluate and analyse measurement series by processing the results
- You participate in the further development of test methods
- You will standardise tests and complete the drafting of standard test procedures
- You will collaborate in the creation of reports, presentations and documentation
- You are in charge of implementing of an audio library of the different engine noise sources
- You have a Master degree in mechanical engineering, NVH engineering or in a sector deemed equivalent
- You are fluent in English and have good knowledges in French and German
- You have good knowledge of MS-Office
- You are interested in learning to use a test software (PAK, Artemis)
- You distinguish yourself by your autonomy, flexibility and ability to work in a team
What we are offering
You will be given the opportunity to immerse yourself in the world of work and gather varied and exciting experience in an international family-owned company. We offer you to take on interesting tasks and responsibilities as well as room for your ideas. You will be trained, supported and accompanied by a dynamic team. In addition, you will benefit from modern employment conditions such as flexible working hours, home office, a company restaurant, support in finding you an accomodation as well as many benefits. The workplace is located in Bulle, surrounded by the wonderful nature of the Gruyère region. Start planning your personal and professional development with us.
In order to ensure a fair application process, we cannot accept applications by post or email.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Charline BARRAS at: 026 913 31 11.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.