Data Engineer (m/f/x)Bulle | Job ID 38241
- Job ID 38241
- Division Components
- Organization Liebherr Machines Bulle SA
- Area of employment Information technology / Software
- Country Switzerland
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- You assemble large, complex data sets that meet business requirements and create as well as maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- You design and validate ETLs to be implemented by the development team
- You identify, design, and implement internal process improvements as well as optimize data delivery and re-design infrastructure for greater scalability
- You build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS
- You build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency, and other key business performance metrics
- You work with internal and external stakeholders to assist with data-related technical issues and support data infrastructure needs
- You build demonstration Power BI or equivalent dashboards for internal stakeholders
- You ensure that data are easily accessible and exploitable, and may additionally teach ETL matters to the development technical teams
- You have a Master degree in Computer Science or Engineering and experience in data analysis and visualization
- You have very good communication and presentation skills
- You have very good knowledge of database systems (SQL and NoSQL), data warehousing solutions and ETL tools
- You have knowledge of Python, Java, and Scala programming languages as well as algorithms and data structure, knowledge of Machine learning and Data API's is an asset
- You have a good understanding of the basics of distributed systems
- You are fluent in English, French and/or German language skills are an asset
Can we inspire you to take on a responsible position in a dynamic and independent family business? We offer you room for ideas, a secure job, modern and family-friendly employment conditions such as flexible working hours, home office, a company restaurant, training opportunities as well as many benefits. The workplace is located in Bulle, surrounded by the wonderful nature of the Gruyère region. Start planning your personal and professional development with us.
In order to ensure a fair application process, we cannot accept applications by post or email.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Guillaume CAILLOT at: 0269133111.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.