Master thesis in the area of Deep Learning - Computer VisionUlm | Job ID 37181
- Job ID 37181
- Division Domestic Appliances
- Organization Liebherr-Digital Development Center GmbH
- Area of employment Research / development
- Country Germany
- Entry level Students
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry immediately or by appointment
For our global eDevelopment we are looking for a student (m/f/d) for master thesis at our location in Ulm.
To support our new digitalization team in Ulm, we are looking for a motivated master’s student aiming to write their master thesis in the area of deep learning for computer vision. Specifically, the Data Processing Technologies Team is looking for a student (m/w/d) keen on evaluating techniques that are suitable for unsupervised clustering of image data that contain grocery objects. An ideal candidate has a basic understanding of computer vision algorithms and model architectures, some first experience with the Python data science stack and is highly motivated to make an impact as part of an enthusiastic team.
If this is you, we’d love to hear from you!
• Implementation and assessment of state-of-the-art technologies
• Literature research
• Preparation of large datasets for training and testing purposes
• Development, training and evaluation of Deep Learning models (CNNs, Transformers)
• Programming in Python
• Visualization and presentation of your results
• Currently pursuing a master's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Electrical Engineering or related fields
• Experience with data engineering and training Deep Learning models
• Proficiency in Python and Deep Learning frameworks, preferably PyTorch
• Basic experience with Cloud VMs (e.g. on Azure or AWS) as well as bash scripting
• High degree of motivation & ability to collaborate in a team
• Excellent spoken and written communication skills in German & English
At the Liebherr Digital Development Center, we are working on a wide range of digital solutions from cloud applications to embedded software to data analysis. As a master’s student in the Data Processing Technologies team, you will be able to gain a deep insight into cutting edge technologies in areas such as computer vision, natural language processing or predictive maintenance. At the same time, you will enjoy a modern and comforting work environment with enthusiastic colleagues in our new Ulm offices, allowing you to do your best work with great support from everyone around you.
We offer all master students a market-oriented compensation along with appropriate flexible work time and location.
Please add to your application a proof of your current study achievements and the study guideline, where the master thesis is regulated.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Elina Eilert at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.