HR Generalist/HR Business PartnerKillarney | Job ID 37141
- Job ID 37141
- Division Maritime Cranes
- Organization Liebherr Container Cranes Ltd.
- Area of employment Human resources
- Country Ireland
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
The successful candidate will support and advise line managers on day to day HR issues ensuring HR is seen as a key support and partner in the achievement of the business agenda. The role will support a HR Service Delivery culture throughout the business actively supporting discussion and knowledge transfer of best practice.
Key Elements of the Role
- Acts as a point of contact for the employees and managers in the business unit.
- Proactively provide support, advice, guidance on, and manage employee relations issues such as disciplinary and grievance, absence, performance management, and other key HR areas including attrition with the business unit.
- Proactively supports the delivery of HR Projects and Processes.
- Developing and updating human resource policies and procedures as necessary,
- ensuring compliance with relevant statutory legislation and industry best practice.
- Initiate, lead or participate in a broad range of projects and initiatives to support legal compliance and department/company development cross-functionally.
- Partake in the recruitment and selection process in line with business needs, continually looking to introduce improvements where possible.
- Actively identifies gaps, proposes and implements changes necessary to cover risks.
- Partner with line managers to drive employee engagement and management through coaching, influencing and sharing of knowledge.
- Involvement in departmental projects as required / based on experience / expertise.
- Other duties which may arise.
- A third level qualification in a relevant discipline or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ experience required in a similar role within HR.
- Proven communication and relationship building ability.
- Commitment to delivering high standards with a positive, can do approach.
- Strong team player.
- Strong organizational, planning, problem solving and reporting skills.
We offer a competitive salary, pension scheme, training and development opportunities, subsidised canteen, retailer discounts, travel opportunities, sports and social club, cycle to work scheme and if that isn’t enough, we have an early finish on a Friday!
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Brid Fallon at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.