Category ManagerAdelaide | Job ID 36741
- Job ID 36741
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Law
- Country Australia
- Entry level Management positions
- Type of contract full time
About the roleReporting to the National Procurement Manager, the Category Manager is responsible for the provision of effective and timely procurement services to all Divisions that currently encompass LAS. The Category Manager’s focus is on planning, developing, sourcing and managing their assigned categories to effectively meet organisational and business objectives.
- Conduct sourcing activities that deliver the optimum service, quality and cost to the business
- Develop annual category management plans that align to the LAS business needs
- Lead supplier negotiations that reduce business risk and add value to LAS
- Contribute to the required Procurement savings targets
- Supplier relationship and contract management
Skills and Experience
- At least 5+ years’ experience in Procurement
- Bachelor’s degree in Commence, Law or Engineering
- Previous experience in indirect categories
- Understanding of strategic sourcing and the procurement cycle
- Experience in developing and negotiating contracts
- Ability to transition and integrate commercial agreements within the business
- Strong soft skills to influence internal and external stakeholders and build meaningful relationships
How to apply
Please apply via the link below.
Senior HR Advisor
Applications close COB 24th October 2021
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date. Liebherr-Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application. Liebherr-Australia reserves the right to withdraw the job advertisement earlier than the date stipulated above.
No agencies or third parties please.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Tanya Madden at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.