Parts InterpreterPerth | Job ID 36562
- Job ID 36562
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Logistics
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the role
Reporting to the Parts Supervisor you will provide efficient and accurate parts advice, dispatch and administrative services to the Division and its customers. You will develop relationships and build trust with stakeholders.
- Ensure customers order and receive correct parts
- Provide technical and product information
- Identify and secure additional parts sales opportunities
- Monitor the effectiveness of parts processes including stock control and inventory
- Order stock from suppliers and maintain accurate records, files and reports
Skills & Experience
- Relevant parts experience
- Analytical skills, attention to detail and sales skills including up-selling experience
- Basic understanding of technical drawing and manuals
- Extensive knowledge of mining excavators and their components.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills.
How to apply
Please apply via the link below.
Human Resources Advisor
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date. Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application.
No agencies or third parties please.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Kushali Raghwani at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.