Embedded Software EngineerRadinovo | Job ID 35464
- Job ID 35464
- Division Domestic Appliances
- Organization Liebherr-Hausgeräte Marica EOOD
- Area of employment Information technology
- Country Bulgaria
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
• Develop Microcontroller based Applications and Drivers using C/C++;
• Elicit Requirements and derive the corresponding SW Concepts and Architectures;
• Perform exhaustive automated Testing of the created software;
• Inter-team and Inter-department communication;
• Taking responsibility to accomplish the assigned tasks succesfully.
• Education – University degree in the field of Software engineering or/and Information technology or comparable qualifications;
• Experience in software development (Requirement engineering, SW architectures and concepts, Embedded Systems Coding (Time- & Memory- efficient), Debugging skills);
• Very good Microcontroller coding skills and understanding of Microcontroller Architecture;
• Hardware understanding (Semiconductors, Semiconductor circuits);
• Real time OS knowledge is a benefit;
• UI/UX knowledge is a benefit;
• Good written and spoken English;
• Excellent communication skills and ability to work independently.
• Safe working conditions
• Internal company relations based on rules and principles
• Development and promotion opportunities
• Social benefits package.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Mariya Nikolaeva Kirova at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.