Heavy Equipment Apprentice (Sudbury)Sudbury, ON | Job ID 34281
- Job ID 34281
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr-Canada Ltd.
- Area of employment Production
- Country Canada
- Entry level Young Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Learn with some of the best! Liebherr is hiring for a high performing & driven heavy equipment apprentice to join our Sudbury branch. The successful apprentice will undertake a formal apprenticeship within Liebherr-Canada Ltd. to develop well rounded skills and expertise in all things heavy equipment.
This position will require some flexibility to travel and work in both shop and field environment.
With Liebherr support, apprentices are required to complete the necessary formal education and obtain necessary working hours to receive a provincially recognized license prior to permanent job placement.
- Attend classroom training as required and complete a recognized apprenticeship framework to a high standard
- Ensure and maintain the health, safety and welfare of themselves and others in the workplace
- Study & remain current on relative Liebherr products/manuals
- Ensure all documentation is completed as required
- Follow any set rotation and training plan as provided in the workplace
- Prepare heavy equipment or essential responsibilities for repair as outlined
- Identify and order parts to complete repair
- Carry out repairs, modifications, rebuilds, servicing, maintenance on a range of heavy equipment
- Carry out diagnosis of faults and carry out remedial work
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Other duties or project as assigned
- High school diploma completion or greater
- Working towards 421A heavy equipment technician license
- Customer and team centric
- Strong level of professionalism including strong communication at all levels
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and keen to learn
- Flexible approach to work
- Able to demonstrate ability to work effectively in a pressurized environment.
- Good problem solving aptitude
- Have an eye for detail and an appreciation of quality
- Ability to travel/ work overtime as needed
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Jessica Gauss at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.