Regional Sales Manager - Mobile, Crawler & Rough Terrain CranesNewport News, VA | Job ID 30573
- Job ID 30573
- Division Mobile Cranes
- Organization Liebherr USA Co.
- Area of employment Sales
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry 6/30/21
The primary responsibilities of the Regional Sales Manager - Mobile, Crawler and Rough Terrain Cranes, are to maintain customer relationships and increase sales, profitability and market share within the Pacific Northwest territory.
- Responsible for sales and marketing activities in assigned territory
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining effective market strategies to achieve company sales and profit goals
- Sells company’s products and services by calling on prospective and established customers and governmental agencies
- Responsible for reporting to upper level management with progress reports on a weekly basis
- Responsible for maintaining customer relationships while achieving sales and profit goals
- Responsible for maintaining detailed knowledge of company products and competitor’s products
- Delivers sales presentations to key clients for direct sale of cranes.
- Recommends budget expenditures for sales activities and controls expenditures to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Monitors, evaluates and reports the activities and products of the competition.
- Reports updated information on new projects, their progress and any lost sale activity on a timely basis.
- Participates in the development and implementation of a strategic sales plan to accommodate corporate goals.
- Directs and participates in sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly
- Represents company at trade association meetings and customer events to promote products
- Analyze customer needs for equipment and options and determining if they are compatible with product line.
- Direct customer contact via phone, fax, email, and on-site visits.
- Bachelor's degree, and at least 5 years of prior technical sales experience, or the equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- Travel domestically and internationally up to 80% of the time.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid driver license and passport.
- Demonstrated sales and customer service experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of crane lifting or truck crane products.
- Demonstrated initiative to visualize, organize, manage, and complete projects in individual and group settings.
- Ability to interface with all levels of staff.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information.
- Proficiency in MS Office to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan with company match, paid vacation and personal days and competitive salary.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Ryan Wood at: [email protected]
Liebherr is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.