Emission Compliance Trainer (m/f/x)Bulle | Job ID 29247
- Job ID 29247
- Division Components
- Organization Liebherr Machines Bulle SA
- Area of employment Research / development
- Country Switzerland
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- In this position you lead the overall process for Training on Emission Compliance topics
- Your scope of responsibility covers the creation of training material specific to various positions within Liebherr Engine manufacturing sites and Equipment manufacturing sites as well as providing training to all positions that have to respect emission regulations
- You ensure that required knowledge is shared and understood by all concerned departments and employees
- You are responsible for the regulatory monitoring for the continuous development and update of the trainings
- Finally you work closely with the Liebherr Training Academy to use standardized Liebherr Training Tools and travel to Liebherr sites to deliver training when it is required
- You have successfully completed your studies in the field of mechanical engineering, vehicle technology or combustion engine
- You can present a proven track record in similar positions and significant experience in the field of engine/vehicle type approval and emission legislation. Furthermore you have acquired in-depth knowledge of regulatory requirements and have gained experience in the field of training and education
- You possess fluent proficiency in English, knowledge of French and/or German is an advantage
- Your personality is characterized by a resourceful, structured and precise working style, you have a team player attitude, a high sense of responsibility as well as strong interpersonal skills. In addition you are a flexible, committed and reliable person with a hands-on mentality
Can we inspire you to take on a responsible position in a dynamic and independent family business? We offer you room for ideas, a secure job, modern and family-friendly employment conditions such as flexible working hours, home office, a company restaurant, training opportunities as well as many benefits. The workplace is located in Bulle, surrounded by the wonderful nature of the Gruyère region. Start planning your personal and professional development with us.
In order to ensure a fair application process, we cannot accept applications by post or email.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Philipp TSCHUDI at: 026 913 42 86.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.