Field Service Engineer Mobile Crane (Ireland)Dublin | Job ID 28741
- Job ID 28741
- Division Mobile Cranes
- Organization Liebherr Construction Equipment
- Area of employment Production
- Country Ireland
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
A vacancy has arisen within our LWE Mobile and Crawler Crane department based in Ireland for a Field Service Engineer – Mobile Cranes. The role contributes to the success of Liebherr Construction Equipment-Ireland Ltd and Liebherr-Great Britain Ltd by carrying out effective maintenance and repair work on equipment on customer premises or on site. Ensuring both quality standards and timelines for repair are optimised at all times leading to increased customer confidence and repeat business, whilst ensuring outstanding customer service at all times whilst working within the Company’s key result areas; Business Performance, Customer Focus, People and Teamwork, Leadership.
• To undertake diagnostic, service, repair, recovery, technical and operational instruction on Liebherr-Werk Ehingen crane products on behalf of Liebherr Construction Equipment-Ireland Ltd (LIR).
• To undertake similar work on non-Liebherr products from time to time as necessary as approved and appropriate
• To focus, as a priority on the Company’s mobile crane customers and also to become familiar with and support customers with other product types
• To participate in the early stages to assist with the effective processing of warranty claims.
• To identify opportunities to develop revenue work with contacted customers and reduce exposure to costs and risks
• To investigate specific customer problems on a project by project basis, providing technical reports as may be requested
• To undertake additional tasks, training and projects as may be reasonably requested by the company from time to time
• To work additional hours as reasonably required to undertake the described duties and to be available to work a rota based out-of-hours customer support.
• To undertake all duties predominately in the Republic of Ireland and UK but also be prepared to travel outside this territory as required from time to time
The successful candidate will require the following:
• Satisfactory completion of a recognised apprenticeship in a related industry to NVQ level 3 or equivalent
• Has relevant product or industry experience
• Able to demonstrate through experience in a similar industry application of skills and knowledge gained
What we are offering
The opportunity to work with the industry-leading manufacturer, secure and progressive work environment, competitive salary and benefits, training and personal development
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Julie Connell at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.