Technical TrainerSydney | Job ID 28430
- Job ID 28430
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Develop and deliver technical training programs that address/satisfy internal and external customer requirements
- Assess and evaluate technical training programs
- Liaise with customers regarding training requirements and opportunities
- Actively pursue external training opportunities and generate revenue
- Deliver internal training aligned to team/departmental skills matrices
- Provide internal training on specialized tooling and equipment
- Maintain quality records of training courses and documentation
Skills & Experience
- Certificate III Mobile Plant Technology (Diesel Fitter) or equivalent trade
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment TAE40116 will be highly regarded.
- Solid technical aptitude, preferably with strong knowledge of Liebherr Machines.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to develop relationships, build trust and prove expertise
- Being able and willing to travel on short notice to support customers on site.
- Current driver’s license.
- Initiative and self-drive with problem solving skills
- Passion for learning new things
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Rachel Lee Davidsen at: [email protected]
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.