Finance and Controlling ManagerJakarta | Job ID 28374
- Job ID 28374
- Division Mining
- Organization PT. Liebherr Indonesia Perkasa
- Area of employment Accounting / Finance / Controlling
- Country Indonesia
- Entry level Management positions
- Type of contract full time
The Finance and Controlling Manager is responsible for establishing and executing internal control over the company’s accounting, tax and finance procedures.
- Liaise with other company functions to ensure achievement of company objectives
- Managing, developing and implementing Finance and controlling strategies and ensure its align with company operations and business need.
- Managing daily accounting, tax and business control activities staff and allocating tasks.
- Managing financial report packages and Management report, to ensure meet targeted deadline and its quality.
- Managing local statutory accounting and tax report, to ensure meet targeted deadline and its quality.
- Continuous improvement and assessments on accounting, tax and financial transactions.
- Maintain and control of all sub-ledgers reconciliation.
- Ensuring that all accounting and taxes transactions meet the required quality standards and procedures.
- Preparing cost estimates and managing forecast report.
- Working to improve accounting procedures and processes.
- Manage and control company financial performance, business, and taxes transactions activities and give recommendation/improvement when necessary.
- Provide monthly financial, tax and business report presentation.
- Maintain all related accounting, tax and controlling reports documentations and ensure to kept confidentiality, accessible, clean and update.
- Complying with company policies, procedures, and government regulatory standards.
- Evaluate performance of finance, accounting and controlling staff.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organization and planning
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Information management
- Formal presentation skills
- Stress tolerance
- High behavioral and Leadership Competencies
- Trustworthy and able to manage confidentiality
- Maintains a positive and optimistic attitude
- Able to work cooperatively within team environment
- Develops relationships with key people, in other functions at all levels
- Communicates effectively and appropriately with others
- Shows capability in creating a sense of partnership and forging strong relationships
- experience with relevant software applications
Education and Experience:
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economic or related professional qualification.
- Experience in all aspects of planning and implementing finance and accounting strategy.
- Solid understanding of accounting, tax and financial standard
- Experience as Auditor and/or Internal Auditor would be advantage.
- Experience in managing and directing a team.
- Candidate with at least 5 years’ experience in similar role
- Experience with relevant finance and tax software applications
- Board of Management (BoM)
- Functional Managers Sales, Fabrication and Operation
- Finance and Administration
- Site Operation
- HR and HSE
- LIEBHERR-MIN/LIN International Finance and Controlling
- External Auditor of financial and tax
Degree in Finance / Accounting / Management Business level qualification.
As a foreign language for this position, fluent in English is essential (speaking / writing).
Additional language such as German or French is an additional advantage.
Location & Traveling
Positon based in Jakarta with regular traveling to visit all significant company operations
At Liebherr, you can expect a challenging, interesting area of work in an internationally successfull group of companies. We can offer you a secure job with the welfare benefit that a modern company provides and pay that reflects your performance.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Emma Silasakti at: +62 542 764215.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.