Aftertreatment System Engineer (m/f/x)Bulle | Job ID 28143
- Job ID 28143
- Division Components
- Organization Liebherr Machines Bulle SA
- Area of employment Research / development
- Country Switzerland
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- In this position you will be the Key Contact person for technical questions related to exhaust system components
- You will define, schedule and hand-over tasks to the pool testing, support and follow-up their activities
- Your scope of responsibility covers the technical evaluation of the supplier's exhaust system components and the technical specification between the supplier and customer for the exhaust system components
- You will define the prototype needed for the tests, which includes measurement devices and specific instrumentation
- You will determine the limit of each component for a calibration guideline to the LMB application department
- You will support in the definition of the SW function to control the exhaust system components
- You will also participate in conferences, support the pool testing in the redaction of testing procedures and follow-up and identify new technologies
- You have successfully completed your studies in the field of mechanical or chemistry engineering
- You can present proven expertise and at least 3 to 5 years of professional experience in the field of exhaust system components development
- You have a very strong command of English both oral and written, whereas a good knowledge of French and German is desirable
- You have basic knowledge on project management and FMEA and worked with systems like Matlab, Concerto, MS Project
- Your personality is characterised by distinctive communication skills and team player qualities as well as commitment, flexibility, innovation, and the ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced work environment
Can we inspire you to take on a responsible position in a dynamic and independent family business? We offer you room for ideas, a secure job, modern and family-friendly employment conditions such as flexible working hours, home office, a company restaurant, training opportunities as well as many benefits. The workplace is located in Bulle, surrounded by the wonderful nature of the Gruyère region. Start planning your personal and professional development together with us.
In order to ensure a fair application process, we cannot accept applications by post or email.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Philipp TSCHUDI at: +41 26 913 31 11.
Liebherr - One Passion. Many Opportunities.