StorepersonSingleton | Job ID 26972
- Job ID 26972
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Logistics
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Use of Forklift – load and unload of trucks, unloading containers
- Picking, packing, receipting and dispatching orders.
- General store and housekeeping duties
- Accurate creation of domestic manifests between branches
- Assist with regular stock take, cycle count procedures and location reports
Skills & experience
- Qualification in warehousing and storage preferable
- Current forklift and drivers licenses.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- High attention to detail
Our employees love working as part of a team / family to achieve the highest quality in everything we do whilst we accept responsibility as we aim to maintain our consistency and trustworthiness for years to come. Our independence enables us to make decisions rapidly and autonomously.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion sit at the heart of the Liebherr Group’s Core Values. We are committed to building a workforce that is representative of the communities in which we live, work and operate. Our culture thrives on mutual respect, teamwork and diversity of thought in the workplace
- Corporate Health Insurance | Novated Lease | Travel Club
- Liebherr One Hub – Employee discount portal for great savings
- Financial stability | annual reviews | service & manager rewards | career progression
- Join a dynamic and safety focused team
- Soft skills and Leadership training programs
How to apply
Please apply via the link below.
Applications close COB 28th February 2021
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date. Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application.
No agencies or third parties please.