Welding Quality CoordinatorAdelaide | Job ID 26573
- Job ID 26573
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Quality management
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the company
Liebherr’s decades of experience, knowledge, and dedication to the highest quality and most reliable technologies makes us a respected leader and a trustworthy partner to industry. We sell and service earthmoving machinery, mining equipment, mobile cranes, tower cranes, maritime cranes as well as foundation and piling equipment throughout Australia and New Zealand. Are you ready to join the family?
About the role
The Welding Quality Coordinator will monitor and document the quality of incoming and outgoing materials and product both before, during and after fabrication ensuring strict compliance to codes and standards. Tasks include undertaking continuous inspection of production, conducting tests, taking and analysing measurements and maintaining quality documentation including final acceptance sign off.
- Perform, supervise and/or oversee company-nominated welding and welding-related activities
- Have overall responsibility for the quality of these welding and welding-related activities.
- Meet the requirements of ISO 14731
- Control products and materials to ensure quality standards are met, including conducting Non Destructive Testing within the production process
- Recommend improvements to the fabrication process to ensure quality control
- Teach and mentor the fabrication team about quality control concerns to improve product excellence
- Completion of technical reports and registers
Skills & experience
- Engineering or Trade Background in Fabrication/Welding
- International Welding Inspector/Specialist or Technologist – Standard Certification (IWS-S, CSWI or equivalent)
- NDT/MPI Certification at Level 2 (ISO9712, ASNT or equivalent)
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings
- Superior inter-personal and communication skills with the ability to influence people in a positive manner
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion sits at the heart of the Liebherr Group’s Core Values. We are committed to building a workforce that is representative of the communities in which we live, work and operate. Our culture thrives on mutual respect, teamwork and diversity of thought in the workplace.
We are dedicated to seeing our employees work together in an environment that fosters the true meaning of collaboration; a culture that creates the highest quality, cutting-edge products, long-lasting relationships, and improved organisational and individual capabilities. We aim to give our employees an opportunity to grow and develop their careers.
- Liebherr One Hub – Employee discount portal for great savings
- Career progression | Soft skills and Leadership training programs
- Join a dynamic and safety focused team
How to apply
Please apply via the link below.
Senior HR Advisor
Applications close COB31 January 2021
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date. Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application. No agencies or third parties please.