E-Commerce Specialist - AppliancesHialeah Gardens, FL | Job ID 26564
- Job ID 26564
- Division Domestic Appliances
- Organization Liebherr USA Co.
- Area of employment Sales
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
The E-Commerce Specialist will determine, implement and maintain the optimal website product mix along with assortment based on category goals and site performance. The individual will assure all digital programs have consistent and reliable data monitoring, data reporting, and data control to report on site sales, traffic, promotion results, and other metrics.
He/she will be responsible for determining planning and execution of the organization's e-Commerce merchandising strategies and tasks along with other responsible parties and supporting regional and global colleagues.
Strategy and Implementation
- Actively participates in defining the digital business model portfolio, supports digital business model structure and the relevant platforms.
- Designs and modifies information, applications, methods, and procedures related to e-commerce to determine the most useful solutions for the company, utilizing available computer system resources.
- Defines the sales relevant components of the digital business models (e.g. definition of the assortments, prices, distribution channels).
- Creates the implementation roadmap of digital business models for the region.
- Implements the digital business models for the region in accordance with the digital roadmap and sales strategy of the region through available.
- Provides regional input on marketing concepts for platforms / interfaces, ideas and feedback to the global team.
- Develops, implements, and maintains web listings and feedback for e-commerce sales.
- Reviews product pages and assigned site merchandising assets in assigned categories to ensure content is accurate and current, and is presented in a way that encourages purchases.
- Ensures web content is quality checked and adheres to company standards.
- Reviews website(s) daily with customer-first mindset, reacting to current business and changing trends. Updates online sales platform to reflect current inventory levels.
- Assures all digital programs have consistent and reliable data monitoring, data reporting, and data control to report on site sales, traffic, promotion results, and other metrics.
- Monitors and measures defined KPIs (on-time and successful implementation, then product availability, sales revenue, costs, number of visitors,
- Analyzes, summarizes, and communicates all relevant market information (competition, trends, prices, etc.) to key stakeholders.
Marketing & Promotion
- Determines communication activities for the deployment of the digital business models.
- Drives and contributes in the online and social media marketing campaigns and strategies related to E-Commerce activities.
Education and Experience
A Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year university in Business Administration or similar discipline, or Computer Science, with a strong interest in technology required or a strong aptitude for business/ commercial topics. A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a similar role is required, ideally working with durable goods. Strong preference for candidates with previous tenure working in a multinational and international environment.
- Experience with organic and paid traffic such as SEA, GDN, Google Shopping, Facebook ads, etc.; and webtools such as Google Web-Tools like Tag Manager, AD’s, Analytics, Optimize.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and Google Optimize, and experience in settping up eCommerce KPI reports and monitoring.
- Familarity with eCommerce Funnel Development with different targets such as Sales, Lead Generation, etc.
- Builds rapport with a variety of people and develops alliances to work together toward common goals.
- Listens to all points of view and negotiates/compromises.
- Must have good command of the English language, oral and written. Presents information professionally with poise and confidence in front of an audience. Must be fluent in English.
- Breaks down problems and issues into components and analyzes the costs, benefits, opportunities and risks associated with each alternative solution.
- Meets standards of productivity as defined for the level and position.
- Keeps manager, and if appropriate, others informed of progress and obstacles in a proactive manner.
- Able to take on a variety of different tasks and roles within the organization.
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K plan with company match, paid vacation and personal days and competitive salary.