Procurement OfficerAdelaide | Job ID 26366
- Job ID 26366
- Division Other
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Purchasing
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the company
Liebherr’s decades of experience, knowledge, and dedication to the highest quality and most reliable technologies makes us a respected leader and a trustworthy partner to industry. We sell and service earthmoving machinery, mining equipment, mobile cranes, tower cranes, maritime cranes as well as foundation and piling equipment throughout Australia and New Zealand. Are you ready to join the team?
About the role
Reporting to the National Procurement Manager, the Procurement Officer is responsible for the provision of effective and timely procurement services to all Divisions that currently encompass LAS. The Procurement Officers focus is on planning, developing, sourcing and managing the procurement arrangements to effectively meet organisational and business objectives.
- Conduct sourcing activities and participate in negotiations to establish and review supply agreements.
- Manage end to end supplier tender process.
- Implement effective contract/supplier management plans.
- Maintain and update procurement records and generate reports on procurement and contract activity.
- Effective contract administration and procurement administration services
Skills & experience
- Demonstrated experience and detailed knowledge and understanding of procurement, tender and contract management practices and procedures.
- CIPS Certification and or Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain / Law / Engineering or Business is desirable
- Sound negotiation skills
- Proficient oral and written communication skills
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion sits at the heart of the Liebherr Group’s Core Values. We are committed to building a workforce that is representative of the communities in which we live, work and operate. Our culture thrives on mutual respect, teamwork and diversity of thought in the workplace.
We are dedicated to seeing our employees work together in an environment that fosters the true meaning of collaboration; a culture that creates the highest quality, cutting-edge products, long-lasting relationships, and improved organisational and individual capabilities. We aim to give our employees an opportunity to grow and develop their careers.
- Liebherr One Hub – Employee discount portal for great savings
- Financial stability | annual reviews | service & manager rewards | career progression
- Soft skills and Leadership training programs
How to apply
Please apply via the link below.
Tanya MaddenSenior Human Resources Advisor
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date. No third Parties or agencies please.