Finance/Accounting InternNewport News, VA | Job ID 25870
- Job ID 25870
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr Mining Equipment Newport News Co.
- Area of employment Accounting / Finance / Controlling
- Country United States
- Entry level Students
- Type of contract full time
The Intern performs basic accounting functions in support of the accounting functions.
- Work with the Accounting staff on projects outlined in the individual intern training plan.
- Works independently and as a team member with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable personnel or on ad hoc projects
Current active student in good standing enrolled and attending at least the second year in an accredited educational institution, working on a Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting.
Strong math aptitude in addition, multiplication, subtraction, division, and percentages.
Knowledge of spreadsheets and email.
Detail oriented and demonstrated ability to work accurately with numbers.
Ability to work overtime as required.
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We hire as soon as possible.