Used Cranes CoordinatorHouston, TX | Job ID 25286
- Job ID 25286
- Division Mobile Cranes
- Organization Liebherr USA Co.
- Area of employment Sales
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
The primary responsibilities of the Used Cranes Coordinator is to provide sales, administrative and logistics support to the Used Cranes Sales Manager and Sales Department, as well as being the organizational link of communication to the repair shop.
- Coordinates and assists with crane inspections and appraisals of potential trade in cranes of all brands in the US, to include performing the inspection.
- Provides support in the marketing of used cranes to potential new Liebherr customers to increase market penetration.
- Shows and promotes used cranes to potential customers and acts as the local support for the applicable Regional Sales Manager.
- Responsible for administrative functions related to the inspection, purchase, remarketing and resale of used cranes inventory.
- Coordinates used crane repairs with Houston repair shop to prioritize work on cranes for resale to meet company’s objectives.
- Assists the Houston repair shop in preparing the used crane for viewing and sale to the customer by assisting with such tasks as cleaning, detailing, etc.
- Assists the Houston Sales Support Coordination team in the load out and delivery of new cranes to the ports in Galveston and other ports in the southern US.
- Markets non-Liebherr branded trade-in cranes to potential customers to ensure sale of crane.
- Delivers sales presentations to key clients for direct sale of used cranes.
- Assists and recommends budget expenditures for sales activities and controls expenditures to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Monitors and reports listings and sales of used Liebherr cranes, as well as other brands of used cranes.
- Reports updated information on new projects, their progress and any lost sale activity on a timely basis.
- Represents company at trade association meetings and customer events to promote products
- Assists as a liaison between sales department and other departments on an as needed basis, including facilitating resolution of high profile product support issues
- Sets the positive example for the group in punctuality and professional demeanor by respectful communication with all levels of staff and promoting safety regulations and all other company programs.
- Analyzes customer needs for equipment and options and determines if they are compatible with product line.
- Maintains direct customer contact via phone, fax, email, and on-site visits.
- Oversees the maintenance of quality standards through visual and mechanical inspection methods.
High school diploma and 2 – 3 years of experience with customer service, computers and various software packages or an equivalent combination of related experience and education.
- Job Skills: Applies the required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSA) in the performance of essential job duties:
- Demonstrated basic technical knowledge of all-terrain and used cranes to include: reading of electrical and hydraulic schematics, mechanical, electric and hydraulic systems and other essential functions required to troubleshoot, diagnose and inspect used cranes.
- Demonstrated basic knowledge of crane operations.
- Demonstrated customer service experience.
- Demonstrated initiative to visualize, organize, manage, and complete projects in individual and group settings.
- Ability to interface with all levels of staff.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information.
- Proficiency in MS Office to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint.