Site Support FittersRedcliffe | Job ID 25231
- Job ID 25231
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Production planning and control
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the company
Liebherr’s decades of experience, knowledge, and dedication to the highest quality and most reliable technologies makes us a respected leader and a trustworthy partner to industry. We sell and service earthmoving machinery, mining equipment, mobile cranes, tower cranes, maritime cranes as well as foundation and piling equipment throughout Australia and New Zealand. Are you ready to join the family?
About the role
An exciting opportunity has become available for motivated Site Support Fitters based at Christmas Creekand Solomon Mine sites. Reporting through to the Customer Support Manager, you will be responsible for the provision of safe, effective and timely product and technical support services and advice to the Division’s customers. In addition, the Site Support Fitters are responsible for the effective management of customer relationships at site level. These roles are based on a 2/1 roster.
- Effective management and monitoring of on-site Liebherr equipment
- Recommend corrective remedies to sustain/improve equipment condition and performance
- Report significant or recurring maintenance events
- Assist with general maintenance/servicing, conduct machine diagnostic and condition evaluations and removal repair and installation of Liebherr equipment components and modules
- Provide mentoring and upskilling of fellow employees
Skills & experience
- Certificate III Engineering (Mechanical) Diesel Fitter or Mobile Plant
- Previous OEM experience with Dozers or related heavy industries
- Extensive technical knowledge of Mining equipment will be highly advantageous
- Current driver’s licence (C class minimum), High Risk Licence LF, DG, EWP and WAH
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of the customers team
Our employees love working as part of a team / family to achieve the highest quality in everything we do whilst we accept responsibility as we aim to maintain our consistency and trustworthiness for years to come. Our independence enables us to make decisions rapidly and autonomously.
Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion sits at the heart of the Liebherr Group’s Core Values. We are committed to building a workforce that is representative of the communities in which we live, work and operate. Our culture thrives on mutual respect, teamwork and diversity of thought in the workplace
- Earning potential of $170,000 plus (excluding super)
- 10% superannuation
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Financial stability | annual reviews | service & manager rewards | career progression
- Join a dynamic and safety focused team
How to apply
Please apply via the link below.
Applications close COB 2nd of October 2020
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date. No agencies or third parties please.