Process & Reliability Engineer / CoordinatorGillette, WY | Job ID 25197
- Job ID 25197
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr USA Co.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry ASAP
This position’s key objective is to provide both technical and process support to the LUS - Mining Division’s Rebuild department. The position is also responsible for the maintenance of the ISO 9001 Quality Management System. Continuous Improvement is the fundamental principal and basis for this position.
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
Absent undue hardship reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
Essential Job Duties
- Provides all technical support to the Rebuild facility
- Assures all testing methods meet OEM requirements
- Participates in continuous improvement through program development centered on workflow management, streamlining and/or implementing new processes including LEAN and 5S.
- Performs failure analysis reports as required to improve internal processes or as requested by internal or external customers
- Provides data analysis of departmental information
- Analyzes all component reliability data and provides recommendations to drive improvement
- SharePoint CAR reports, Doc requests and parts condition feedback
- Participates in the technical training development plan of employees
- Recommends technical training when gaps are identified
- Provides timely and accurate reporting of key metrics
- Works with the management team to document, establish and improve processes and procedures
- Conducts audits on new processes and procedures, Sub-contractor quality audits, as well as maintain records and updates to SEU annual audits
- Leads the Management of Change (MOC) process
- Provide technical customer support
- Provide project management support for Rebuild facility special projects as needed, including gear set test stand project, Phoenix test panel project and jib crane project.
- Track preventative maintenance plans for:
- Water treatment, parts washer, steam bay, oven, balance, paint booth, HVAC, cylinder bench, O/H & jib cranes, air compressor, other facility items.
- Tooling Calibration.
- Knowledge of MS Office Outlook, Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, LISA II and BaaN.
- Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from internal and external customers.
- Education and Experience:
Associate's degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or five (5) years related experience and/or training in repair and maintenance of heavy mining equipment or other technology systems or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid driver license.
- Ability to maintain Mine Safety & Health Administration (MSHA) certification.
- Ability to work overtime as required.
A comprehensive benefits package that includes major medical, dental and vision insurance, 401k plan with company match, paid vacation and personal day.
Applications are only accepted via the online portalwww.liebherr.com