IoT Software Architect (m/f/d)Ulm | Job ID 19436
- Job ID 19436
- Division Domestic Appliances
- Organization Liebherr-Hausgeräte Ochsenhausen GmbH
- Area of employment Research / development
- Country Germany
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
For our global eDevelopment, we are looking for an IoT Software Architect (m/f/d) at our location in Ulm.
With our focus switching to digital products, our IoT development team is growing quickly and we are looking for passionate and motivated engineers who can help us create top class connected devices. As an IoT Software Architect (m/f/d) at Liebherr, you will be in charge of deciding architecture topics, implementing code and ensuring that our product has the best quality. You will share the product ownership and your passion for software development with others at Liebherr. You will join our agile tech squads and work in close collaboration with other developers, architects, testers and product owners (m/f/d) to understand and develop new features and create exciting new devices.
What you will do
- Coordinate the software development stream within IoT connectivity projects
- Technical counterpart to the business representatives (m/f/d)
- Discuss and implement IoT system and interface concepts with architects and developers (m/f/d)
- Define technical requirements based on business requirements
- Ensure feature implementation according to the priority and the requirements set by stakeholders
- Ensure professional release management
- Enforce and implement smart solutions aligned with high level security requirements
- Bring prototypes to product level and support system integration and testing
What we believe will help you excel in this role:
- B.Sc. / M.Sc. Computer Science, Communications / Electronic Engineering or comparable
- At least 5 years experience in software development and interface design of secure distributed systems
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills
- Experience in building low-power MCU & MPU systems is a plus
- Experience in building embedded Linux systems is a plus
- Practical knowledge in continuous delivery and agile methods
- Experience with connected devices including various communication protocols and technologies (Bluetooth, Wifi, 4G, 5G) is a plus
- Ability to speak, understand and write German and English fluently
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary.
Please only apply online.