Senior HR Advisor - SAAdelaide | Job ID 19139
- Job ID 19139
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Human resources
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Liebherr-Australia has a rare career opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced Senior Human Resources Advisor ready for their next career opportunity. Based at our Adelaide facility and reporting to the National Human Resources Manager, you will partner and support Senior Managers and Operational stakeholders by providing timely and effective guidance, coaching and support services in relation to the execution of Strategic and Transactional; Human Resource, IR/ER initiatives, practices and processes.
The key to success in this role is your ability to effectively and genuinely partner with key stakeholders as they lead their teams and work towards realising strategy. You will be pragmatic in your approach, an authentic team player with the ability to balance and deliver transactional and strategic HR services.
Your Core Responsibilities
- Providing timely and effective HR services to internal customers
- Coaching and supporting Leaders on dealing with the complexities of Industrial Relations / Employment Relations ensuring compliance to relevant Legislation, Awards and Agreements
- Support the National Human Resources Manager in the development and delivery of Liebherr’s national HR strategy and initiatives such as; Talent Acquisition and Retention, Succession Planning and Leadership Development
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- End-to-end Recruitment
You are an excellent communicator, customer focussed and an influential team member. You hold University qualifications in HR or IR and have a minimum 5 years relevant industry experience. An attractive salary package including 10% superannuation and interstate/international travel opportunities are on offer to secure the right candidate.
To submit your application for this challenging yet exciting role, please apply via the link below. Stuart SpenceNational HR Manager Applications Close 24thJanuary 2020
NO AGENICIES OR THIRD PARTIES PLEASE.