Service AdministratorNewport News, VA | Job ID 18880
- Job ID 18880
- Division Mobile Cranes
- Organization Liebherr USA Co.
- Area of employment Administration
- Country United States
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
Administers and coordinates the activities of clerical and administrative support. Provides administrative support by handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings. Answers inquiries and obtains information for the general public, customers, visitors, and other interested parties. Provides information regarding activities conducted at the establishment, locations of departments, offices and employees within the organization. Sets the positive example in punctuality and professional demeanor by respectful communication with all levels of staff, keeping work areas clean and orderly, and promoting safety regulations and all other company programs.
- Operates telephone business equipment to relay incoming, outgoing, and interoffice calls. Supplies general information to callers and records messages. Updates internal telephone lists.
- Interacts with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services.
- Files correspondence, invoices, receipts and other via online scanning system. Locates and removes material from files when requested.
- Receives and distributes incoming mail to each department.
- Receives invoices for service processes, reconciles purchase orders and delivery tickets with invoices, and enters invoice numbers and purchase orders into service processes. Once approval is granted, processes copies for files and project folders, and submits to Accounting for payment.
- Provides direct assistance to Field Service Manager with customer inquiries, LWE requests, and any other items which need immediate assistance in the absence of Field Service Manager or Service Administrator Lead.
- Prepares new end of year (EOY) books, reports, folders and filing in preparation for new fiscal year. Prepares weekly reports for all service processes as well as weekly invoices processed.
- Prepares all service processes for invoicing. Retrieves all documentation for completed processes. Drafts according to service intervention type and completes the invoicing procedure. Mails all invoices to customers with proper backup. Completes all warranty claims to the factory using the LISA II system.
- Uses word processor / computer to type reports, forms and other material from rough draft or corrected copy. Operates keyboard to input and verify data before printing.
- Oversees the maintenance of quality standards through visual and mechanical inspection methods.
- Oversees the handling and disposing of hazardous wastes, such as toner, and similar material.
- Day to day responsibilities will be directed and overseen by Service Administrator Lead.
High school graduate or GED and at least two to three (2-3) years of experience in an administrative setting.
- Demonstrated initiative to visualize, organize, manage, and complete projects in individual and group settings.
- Ability to interface with all levels of staff.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information.
- Proficiency in PC based word processing and spreadsheets.
- Ability to multi-task while completing work in a competent and professional manner.
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary. We hire as soon as possible. Please apply online at www.liebherr.com.