Crane Technician FieldAcheson, AB | Job ID 18537
- Job ID 18537
- Division Mobile Cranes
- Organization Liebherr-Canada Ltd.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country Canada
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
As an innovative, family-run company, we understand that your ideas are our future. That’s why we foster your talent, letting you develop your skills and concepts early on as part of a supportive team. We provide every opportunity to shape your own tomorrow. Our employees are the key to our success. Here, you matter.
This position will be working within our Mobile and Crawler Crane division to repair, troubleshoot, overhaul and maintain equipment in the construction sector. A self-starter with major brand experience and passion to learn, you are looking to develop your career within a dynamic, fast growing family orientated but global business.
Located out of our Acheson branch, the work schedule is Monday to Friday, and may work overtime as required.
Your Skills – Crane Technician Field
- Check, inspect, diagnose and repair mobile and crawler cranes and other heavy construction equipment for optimized customer performance.
- Experienced in parts identification/schematics, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and major system diagnostics, component exchange, repair and warranty related activities.
- You have a thirst for knowledge and a passion for delivering outstanding customer service.
- You make safety a habit; you communicate effectively and provide valued customer solutions within dynamic applications.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in cranes or heavy duty equipment preferred.
- A Journeyman Heavy Equipment Technician License, with Red Seal preferred and a commitment to ongoing technical development.
We offer a highly competitive total remuneration and benefits package, inclusive employer paid premiums and enrolment for employees and their dependents into extended health, dental and vision care programs from day one.
From wellness programs, full earnings employer RRSP matching, relocation possibilities, to loyalty and signing bonus programs, we want to help you reach your maximum potential and be rewarded accordingly.
We support your career with Liebherr via comprehensive factory based training with our European and American sister companies, a North American training academy and a full training and development platform to elevate your career to the next level.
We provide you with tool and equipment allowances, modern well-equipped facilities and service trucks.
We are an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment for our employees.
Ready to grow with us? Let us create a rewarding future together.
Apply online today at www.liebherr.ca/career and join our fast growing team!
One Passion. Many Opportunities.