Service Manager, QLDQueensland | Job ID 18500
- Job ID 18500
- Division Tower Cranes
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country Australia
- Entry level Management positions
- Type of contract full time
Liebherr Tower Cranes is seeking a suitably experienced Service Manager for our Pinkenba branch, Queensland. In this role, you will be responsible provision of robust and effective leadership of the day-to-day operations of the shop, yard and parts that enables the team to deliver; safe, efficient and compliant technical services and support to the Division and its customer base.
- Manage Service team (inc. Service Technicians, Service Administration & Workshop)
- Provide technical guidance to service technicians, other professionals and customers related to tower crane applications.
- Manage the service and maintenance of equipment on job sites and in the yard
- Maintain control of parts and inventory
- Interpret specifications and coordinate labour resources to deliver projects
- Ensure accurate shipment and assuring proper loading of equipment on trucks for transport
- Negotiate best rates for freight and procurement of supplies
- Receive and inspect all incoming equipment for damage or missing components
- Ensure equipment and facility specifications meet OH&S requirements
- Coaching and resolution of conflicts in a positive manner
- Sound technical knowledge of Tower Crane products
- Previous management or team leadership experience
- Ability to manage departmental P&L’s, WIP & invoicing; and to identify areas for improvement or additional business opportunity
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Current Drivers license
The key to success in this role will be your working knowledge of a service department with proven experience maintaining strong relationships with customers and internal stakeholders alike.
Salary range is between AU$140K to $150K. Liebherr offers excellent employee benefits to the successful candidate including, but not limited to, competitive salary, employee benefits program, international travel opportunities, and company vehicle.
Please submit your application for this role via the link below.
Any enquiries please direct to:
Rachel Davidsen – Senior Human Resources Advisor
Applications close 29 November 2019
No third parties or agencies please.