Service SupervisorRichmond, BC | Job ID 17881
- Job ID 17881
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr-Canada Ltd.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country Canada
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
As an innovative, family-run company, we understand that your ideas are our future. That’s why we foster your talent, letting you develop your skills and concepts early on as part of a supportive team. We provide every opportunity to shape your own tomorrow.
Our employees are the key to our success. Here, you matter.
This position will be working within our Earthmoving Technology division and will be responsible for the coordination and supervision of earthmoving and material handling equipment repair in the shop and field, pre-delivery inspection of new and used equipment in the construction sectors. A self-starter with major brand experience and passion to learn, you are looking to develop your career within a dynamic, fast growing family orientated but global business.
Located out of our Richmond branch, the work schedule is Monday to Friday and on call as required.
Your Skills – Service Supervisor
- You have a thirst for knowledge and a passion for delivering outstanding customer service.
- You make safety a habit; you communicate effectively and provide valued customer solutions within dynamic applications.
- Handle calls for the service department including service issues and scheduling customer equipment for service
- Assist in the preparation of warranty claims
- Expedite spare parts orders to ensure timely delivery
- Coordinate equipment movement, float moves and service vehicle maintenance
- Technical and product support external and internal
- Advise on technical training requirements for Service Technicians
- Administer and communicate daily Work in Progress (WIP)
- Prepare and maintain service contracts, quotations, monthly billing and key performance indicators
- A minimum of five years’ experience in the construction or heavy equipment industry preferred.
- A Journeyman Technician License is preferred, but not required along with a commitment to ongoing technical development.
We offer a highly competitive total remuneration and benefits package, inclusive employer paid premiums and enrolment for employees and their dependents into extended health, dental and vision care programs from day one.
From wellness programs to full earnings employer RRSP matching, we want to help you reach your maximum potential and be rewarded accordingly.
We are an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive environment for our employees.
Ready to grow with us? Let us create a rewarding future together.
Apply online today at www.liebherr.ca/career and join our fast growing team!
One Passion. Many Opportunities.