Regional Sales Representative - Western CanadaAcheson | Job ID 16454
- Job ID 16454
- Division Crawler Cranes
- Organization Liebherr-Canada Ltd.
- Area of employment Sales
- Country Canada
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry July 12 2019
Why Liebherr Canada?
We are family oriented and believe in long-term relationships.
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits program including Company paid health, dental and vision care plan for employees and their dependents from the 1st day, 3 weeks’ annual vacation to start, and an RRSP with a generous employer match. To top it up, we will recognize your experience.
This position is responsible for cultivating relationships with new prospects, building the Liebherr brand and maintaining ongoing relationships with existing customers of Crawler Cranes, Duty Cycle Cranes and Deep Foundation Equipment. This position is instrumental in furthering business development in Western Canada and will be expected to increase revenue growth in the assigned region/territory. Through solid understanding of the potential and current customer base and interaction with decision makers, the incumbent is responsible for solution based sales, resulting in a strong presence and market share for Liebherr. Network experience in the local construction and/or crane rental industry coupled with knowledge of foundation construction methods is beneficial.
- Initiate, establish and maintain relationships in the industry at the customer and industry association level
- Build long term relationships with the customer base
- Identify opportunities to grow the business and maximize revenue
- Develop sales plans and establish forecast/demand planning, based on industry trending analysis and in accordance with the Liebherr business expectations
- Leverage existing relationships and knowledge of the industry to market the product offering and educate customers on aftermarket service, warranties, and technical support
- Conduct account analysis and revenue forecast regularly and ensure that new prospects and opportunities are being added to the channel
- Work closely with internal teams nationally and globally to ensure customers’ success and satisfaction
- Complete all aspects of the sales process from identification to completion including the preparation of detailed quotations and product presentations
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of Liebherr machine specifications, features and benefits, providing technical information to the customer, ensuring the value proposition and solution meets the customer needs
- Commerce, Business or Engineering Degree (or equivalent)
- Minimum 5 years related sales experience
- Construction industry knowledge and network with an ability to quickly learn the Liebherr product set
- Demonstrated success in all facets of account development, sales focused, responsive, innovative and strategic with excellent analytical and influencing skills
- Expert relationship builder, initiator and negotiator
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential to interact with all teams, areas and levels of the business
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, and the ability to build and maintain positive customer relationships
- Strong command of the English language is required (written and verbal) and any additional language skills would be an asset
- Ability to visit construction sites and interact directly with customers and stakeholders at a senior level
- Extensive travel (75%) in Western Canada and occasional travel internationally
- Highly developed time management, organizational skills and computer literacy are essential
Thank you for your interest in Liebherr Canada. The Recruiter responsible for the vacancy reviews candidate applications. Only those candidates who meet our selection criteria will be contacted.
Upon request, accommodations in the recruitment process will be provided for job applicants with disabilities.