Pactronic hybrid drive for the HS 8300 HD Hybrid
The new HS 8300 HD duty-cycle crawler crane is the first device from the construction machine sector equipped with the innovative Pactronic hybrid drive. The hydraulics-based drive system offers both economic and ecological benefits. Excess energy is stored and then reactivated. In this way, the handling performance is increased while reducing fuel consumption at the same time.
Advantages of hybrid drive
- 725 kW diesel engine enables hook performance of 800 kW as well as a system performance that with 1,250 kW is comparable with a conventional drive system.
- Greater handling volume thanks to improved lifting and improved lowering
- Reduced fuel consumption and in turn lower CO2 emissions
- Lower noise emissions
- Trusted technology from the Liebherr mobile harbour crane series
- Revolutionary hydraulic hybrid drive – significant increase in lifting and lowering speed
- Reduction in maintenance costs