Depending on your particular situation, courses and training facilities can be flexibly arranged.
- Face-to-face training: either at a location of your choice or at our factory
- Online training: independent of time and site, Web-based training
- Blended learning: combination of face-to-face learning and e-learning
Based on your employee’s activities, Liebherr offers courses for the following target groups:
Machine operators, crane operators
- Through training in a safe environment correct machine operation leads to improved safety in everyday use.
- Specialist know-how about periodic maintenance intervals and practices minimize down times and allow for increased productivity.
- Through correct maintenance the maximum performance of your machine is permanently available.
- Trained machine operators and maintenance staff ensure a continuous maintenance chain. This leads to a longer service life of your machine.
Technical staff, service engineers
- Thanks to advanced technical knowledge, your employees are in a position to quickly localize any problems which may occur.
- This means parts can be exchanged more rapidly which, thanks to shorter down times of the machine, leads to reduced costs.
Fleet managers, operations managers, technical planners
- Further courses are also available in our product portfolio for digital solutions.