4250 Autoroute Chomedey
H7R 6E9/Laval, Québec
- Phone+1 450 963-7174
- Fax+1 450 963-6828
General Manager: Stéphane Rioux
Environmental performance is a priority for Liebherr-Aerospace Canada. Our goal is to fully integrate environmental management practices throughout our process thereby providing a high quality product, service customer experience at a competitive price, in accordance with the stringent requirements of the aerospace industry. The following criteria provide a framework for establishing and reviewing our environmental objectives and targets:
- Document, implement and maintain our Environmental Management System;
- Communicate our environmental objectives to our employees, partners and to any third party working on behalf of Liebherr-Aerospace Canada;
- Organizational operations focused on conserving resources, minimizing environmental impacts, preventing waste, and pollution;
- Instill a culture committed to environmental responsibility shared by management and employees;
- Evaluate and continually improve our environmental performance;
- Manage operations in accordance with applicable legal requirements relating to our environmental aspects while respecting industry regulations.
Liebherr-Aerospace Canada’s management is committed to providing the tools and resources necessary to implement and improve its Environmental Management System.