Refrigerating equipment engineer
Refrigerating equipment engineers are specialized in the manufacture and installation of air conditioning systems. These are used at Liebherr in rail cars, for example.
Apart from manufacturing them, maintaining and repairing the air conditioning systems is also an area of responsibility.
At a glance
Period of training: 3.5 years
Prerequisite: Good grades from secondary school or polytechnic school
The collective contractual wage during the 1st year of the apprenticeship is €738,78 in Korneuburg.
Interests and talents
- You grasp technical relations quickly.
- You are interested in electrical engineering.
- You work happily in a team.
- Craftsmanship is one of your strengths.
- Accuracy is important to you.
Liebherr-Transportation Systems GmbH & Co KG
- Phone+43 5 08 09 51-373
- Fax+43 5 08 09 51-294