Service TechnicianMt Thorley | Job ID 9205
- Job ID 9205
- Division Mining
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry 21 May 2018
- Electrical/ Mechanical diagnosis and repairing of faults on all site machines (Mechanical and Hydraulic fault finding also required).
- Carry out all required major and minor services to site machines as directed.
- Carry out maintenance and component replacements in all areas relative to site responsibilities.
- Complete machine health assessments and appropriate reporting
- Accurate completion of documentation including timesheets, maintenance requests and any site specific documentation required.
- Trade Qualified - Heavy Plant Trade (Cert III Engineering - Diesel)
- Demonstrated diagnostics and fault finding knowledge.
- Motivation and excellent communication skills.
- Previous experience in a similar role working with heavy machinery.
- A current driver’s licence.
- Competitive industry salary, commensurate with experience, plus 10% superannuation.
- A wide range of excellent career opportunities
- Corporate medical membership
- Various discounts with a number of business partners - including discounted airfares
- Exposure to a variety of mine sites and inductions
- Great training opportunities - including renewing of certifications and upskilling if required.
- Uniforms and PPE provided
- Discounted tooling and provision of tooling insurance for all Service team members
To submit your application for this diverse and exciting role, please apply via the link below.
Human Resources Advisor
NO AGENCIES OR THIRD PARTIES PLEASE