You are hereLiebherr Group: Products & Services for Malta
The standard LC 280 version was presented in the Liebherr 2017/2018 magazine. This entry-level hobbing machine is ideally suited for made-to-order gear manufacturers. The LC 280 DC, with an integrated ChamferCut unit, is the perfect sister machine to take up the banner for series production and customers in the automotive industry. The new model features ergonomic and technical improvements, especially for the extensive optimization of the ChamferCut unit. Large doors without a central column makes it much easier for users to access the working area of the ChamferCut station. The optimized machine bed provides for even better chip removal, especially for fine ChamferCut chips.
This machine is right at home in the automotive industry. Universal and fast.
As a universal machine, the LC 280 DC offers an extensive options package. This includes:
- Gearbox drive or direct drive for the table
- Clamping fixture quick change
- Hob head variants with gearbox drive or direct drive
- Configurable coordinated table speeds
- Meshing device
- Various components can be provided custom-made
- Tried-and-tested deburring devices in the working area
- The advanced second generation of the ChamferCut unit
- Chip conveyor matched to the machining process
"We have completely revised the LC 280 DC and have strongly improved all of the critical details," emphasizes Oliver Winkel, Head of Technology Application. "New software features increased ease of use and are simple for the operator to learn. This machine enables users to efficiently produce all complex components, from small workpiece diameters—commonplace for automotive input shafts—to large final drive gears. This machine is right at home in the automotive industry. Universal and fast."