Learn everything important on the latest Liebherr Performance innovations: At our stand C71 in hall 8 we will give you information about our new products and services.
Unique opportunities through microgeometry
- Equal torque with smaller tooth width
- Noise minimisation
Most cost effective solutions for hob grinding of flank line modifications
- TF – Twist-Free
- DFT – Deviation Free Topological
- NEO – Noise Excitation Optimized modification
- GER – Generated End Relief
- SSG – Silent Shift Grinding
- DIP – Dresser Independent Profile modifications
New Gear Skiving Machine LK 300/500
The principle of gear skiving was invented back over a century ago. Yet in practice the highly dynamic kinematics involved in this method frequently caused major problems: to date this method offered more disadvantages than benefits, as tool wear and tear had a negative impact on machining quality. Liebherr-Verzahntechnik GmbH has now mastered both the mechanics and the technology involved, meaning it is now in a position to create the ideal process for conical and cylindrical tools.
Machine, tool and process from a single source.
- Deburring & tool changer
- Technology design
Economical production solution for chamfer/deburring
It is easier said than done – if it takes too much time for two processes to run consecutively on a single machine or single clamping operation, then the design must simply allow both processes to take place simultaneously. As easy as the principle sounds, technical implementation is very complex. We have integrated an entire second processing unit for ChamferCut tools – two machines in one, so to speak. This newly developed solution has eliminated the main disadvantage of previous ChamferCut applications, namely that they prolong machining time.
- High chamfer quality and precise chamfer geometry
- No bulging or material deformation
- Very long service life (including with dry machining)
- No needle swarf
- ChamferCut is easy to sharpen
- Easy tooth-root chamfering
- Small diameters possible
- Lowest tool costs
Industry 4.0 is a trend that has been prevalent for some time. This transformation via the “smart product” to the “smart factory” is a continuous process. Our customers have very different priorities and requirements, which we need to meet to their complete satisfaction. This is a challenge that we are keen to take on.
Nowadays operators should be able to perform highly complex procedures as simply as possible. To make this happen, they need the appropriate technical support. This support is to be found in modern user interfaces, which also reduce the incidence of problems due to input errors. Thus, for example, our new HMI, [email protected], enables hob data to be loaded directly from the manufacturer into the machine. The tools and tool data are then displayed and can immediately be visually checked for completeness and accuracy. The new HMI’s multi-touch function caters for modern forms of machine operation. This graphic input support is also available for operator-created part programs.
The Goal – Customer Benefits
- Less physical exertion for staff (lifting of heavy parts - ergonomics)
- Avoidance of occupational accidents (risk of crushing, falling workpieces)
- Increased productivity / higher output thanks to fast cycle times and extended service life (unmanned shifts)
- Elimination of existing maintenance-intensive automation units – direct loading of machines and assembly units
- Fast retooling to other workpieces
- Additional integration of special tasks (measuring, feature recognition, orientation,...)
3D vision system – modular system for different applications
- 3D parts and bin recognition
- Identification of features and shapes
- Orientation in space
- Practicable for high bins
- Fast recognition < 5sec.
- Simple teach-in for new parts
- Overlay with 3D drawing
- Direct measurement of distance
3D vision system – laser time of flight
- Resolution from 3 to 5mm in Z (vertical resolution)
- Red light laser (laser class 1)
- Very rugged solution independent of surrounding light, degree of soiling
- Ideal for cubic and rotationally symmetrical workpieces greater than 150mm x 150mm
3D vision system – two-stage laser triangulation method
- Highest resolution from 0.5 to 1mm in Z (vertical resolution)
- Blue light laser (laser class 3) suitable for metal workpieces, organic and semi-transparent as well as reflective materials
- Increased protection against extraneous light
- Avoidance of collisions
- Removal of small and thin-wall components possible
- Ideal for cubic and rotationally symmetrical workpieces greater than 50mm x 50mm with feature recognitions