BTS Moteurs à Combustion Interne (specialization - combustion engines)
The graduates of this area of study are specialized in the research, development and adjustment of combustion engines.
Their field of activities includes, among other things, the preparation of test beds and engines for trials (performance optimization, emissions reduction etc.) as well as the creation and implementation of experimental plans. Furthermore, they can analyze the acquired data and show the results clearly and comprehensibly. The graduates are also capable of composing reports and communicating with the test engineers responsible. Comprehensive knowledge of mechanics and thermal dynamics is a further element of this training course.
At a glance
Period of training: 2 years
What we expect from you
- You are interested in mechanics and engine technology.
- You prefer a practical approach.
- Manual dexterity is one of your strengths.
- You quickly pick up on technical correlations.
- You are independent as well as a team player.
- You are thorough and responsible.
Liebherr-Components Colmar SAS
43, rue Frédéric Hartmann
- Phone+33 389 3072-00