After-Sales Service Manager (m/w)Colmar/Cedex | Job ID 40664
- Job ID 40664
- Division Components
- Organization Liebherr-Components Colmar SAS
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country France
- Entry level Management positions
- Type of contract full time
- Date of entry January 2022
To support our growth, we have an opportunity for a Service Manager. The Service Manager is responsible for coordinating the various service teams to ensure the continuous development and improvement of the diesel engine.
Your tasks :
- To define the After Sales Service policy in line with the strategy of the Division and the General Management
- Organize and coordinate the After Sales Service
- Support the General Management and the managers of the other departments in matters related to the After Sales Service
- Support engine sales to internal and external customers of the company
- Develop and implement a performance measurement system
- Implement service standards and evaluation tools related to the different levels of service
- Ensure compliance with quality standards for technical documentation
- Participate in TQM audits
- Ensuring the continuous improvement of the After Sales Service
Your profile :
- You have an engineering background in industrial or mechanical affairs, ideally with motor skills.
- You have 5 to 10 years experience in team management in an industrial and international context
- You are rigorous, reliable and enjoy teamwork
- You have a dual technical and commercial background
- You will have a good command of English and German (B2 minimum)
- The position includes national and international travel at rate around 20% per year.
Our offer :
By joining Liebherr, you will become part of a prosperous Group with an international reputation where human values are a priority.
We offer you an opportunity with a salary and benefits package that reflects the image of a modern company and is commensurate with your skills.
Have we awoken your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your online application. If you have any questions, please contact Anne Tournier at: [email protected]
One Passion. Many Opportunities.