Service Manager - Tower CraneSingapore | Job ID 26036
- Job ID 26036
- Division Tower Cranes
- Organization Liebherr-Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- Area of employment Customer Service
- Country Singapore
- Entry level Management positions
- Type of contract full time
- Responsible for aftersales services and ensure the set KPIs/sales targets are achieved
- Provide technical support, training and service to regional partners and stakeholders, where required
- Ensure high compliance and completion on job tasks by maintaining safety, efficiency, quality, standards and while working within estimated pricing and scheduled dates
- Maximize utilization of resources and managing a service team to achieve customer satisfaction and overall aftersales efficiency
- Create growth plan for continuous improvement for products and services
- Have an in-depth knowledge and understanding of tower cranes or related industries.
- Min Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering with more than 5 years of experience in heavy machinery/crane environment
- Strong leadership, independent, self-motivated and analytical abilities
- Ability to demonstrate initiative in managing and completing projects in individual and group settings
- Tactful and ability to deal with variety of changing situations
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Willing to work a flexible schedule and travel overseas as required
- Proficient in MS Office
- Possess class 3 driving license
We offer attractive salary with comprehensive benefits package to the right candidates.