Areas Sales ManagerSydney | Job ID 25584
- Job ID 25584
- Division Earthmoving
- Organization Liebherr-Australia Pty. Ltd.
- Area of employment Sales
- Country Australia
- Entry level Professionals
- Type of contract full time
About the company
Liebherr’s decades of experience, knowledge, and dedication to the highest quality and most reliable technologies makes us a respected leader and a trustworthy partner to industry. We sell and service earthmoving machinery, mining equipment, mobile cranes, tower cranes, maritime cranes as well as foundation and piling equipment throughout Australia and New Zealand. Are you ready to join the family?
About the role
Reporting to the National Sales Manager an exciting opportunity has become available within the Liebherr-Australia Earthmoving Division based at our Sydney Branch located in Erskine Park. Working in collaboration with a local team of Sales, Parts and Service personnel, this role will service new and existing clients in Sydney metropolitan area and regional NSW to sell new and used Liebherr Earthmoving, Quarrying and Material Handling equipment.
- Develop Liebherr product awareness
- Generate Sales incl. cold calling, customer visits and expo attendance
- Build and maintain relationships with customers
- Prepare quotes and presentations for new and existing customers
- Manage full customer life cycle
- Implement sales initiatives and maintain CRM systems .
Skills & experience
- Proven experience in a similar sales or territory management position
- Experience within OEM equipment or related heavy industry
- Strong interpersonal skills and a solution driven approach to sales
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Sales or Marketing qualification advantageous
Our employees love working as part of a team / family to achieve the highest quality in everything we do whilst we accept responsibility as we aim to maintain our consistency and trustworthiness for years to come. Our independence enables us to make decisions rapidly and autonomously.
- Liebherr One Hub – Employee discount portal for great savings
- Financial stability | annual reviews | service & manager rewards | career progression
- Corporate Health Insurance Discount | Travel Club
- Join a dynamic and safety focused team
- Soft skills and Leadership training programs
How to apply
Please apply via the link below.
Senior HR Advisor
Applications close COB 23rdOctober 2020.
Candidates are advised that interviews may commence before closing date. Liebherr Australia would like to thank you for submitting your application.
No agencies or third parties please.